News & Events
2020 Redirected: A Fireside Chat with ACO Leaders on the Impact, the Comeback & the Future for Accountable Care Organizations
COVID-19 has impacted our country like we’ve never experienced and the healthcare industry has been at the center of it all. Proficient Health will host a webinar with ACO leaders to discuss the challenges, changes, and most importantly what’s to come in the remainder of 2020 on Thursday, July 9 at 1:00 PM.
- Proficient Health: Dr. David Hoover, Chief Medical Officer (moderator)
- Triad HealthCare Network: Matt Butala, Assistant Director, Practice Performance
- Wake Key Community Care: Dr. Brian Klausner, Medical Director
- Austin Regional Clinic: Tyler Wilson, VP Population Health
WEBINAR: Aligning your Children’s Hospital with Community Providers
How involved are your community providers in strategic planning for your children’s hospital? Creating an alignment strategy that incorporates referring and community providers will improve your quality, communication, and engagement. Join WakeMed Children’s, PM Pediatrics & Proficient Health as we discuss best practices, communication methods and giving your community providers a seat at the strategic planning table.
- Develop a culture of quality within your organization & community providers
- Implement actionable strategies to improve processes and lower costs
- Benefits of improved communication and immediate access
- Control provider burnout while increasing access
- Stephen Leinenweber, MD, Vice President of Strategy, PM Pediatrics
- David Hoover, MD, WakeMed Children’s Hospital
- Karen Chilton, MD, Chief Medical Officer, WakeMed Children’s
- Debra Laughery, Vice President, Marketing & Communications, WakeMed Health & Hospitals
WEBINAR: How Children’s Hospitals Use Messaging Tools to Impact Growth, Burnout and Patient Care
Read MoreJoin Nicklaus Children’s Hospital, WakeMed Children’s Hospital and Proficient Health for our webinar focused on aligning provider networks to impact growth, burnout, and patient care using mobile tools.
Children’s Hospitals face unique challenges staying engaged with large networks of referring providers, and providers often get frustrated trying to get connected to the specialists that their patients need. With plenty of communications options available, it’s become clear that access and engagement are not the same.
See how children’s hospitals are using mobile tools to:
• Improve alignment with referring communities
• Protect provider schedules and time off
• Quickly connect primary care providers with the right specialists to achieve more efficient, high-quality patient care
• David Seo, M.D., Vice President & Chief Information Officer, Nicklaus Children’s Health System, Miami, F.L.
• J. David Hoover, M.D., Pediatric Surgeon, WakeMed Children’s Hospital, Raleigh, N.C.
WEBINAR: Specialist Engagement: 10 Strategies for Getting Specialists on Board with Your Cost, Quality and Patient Satisfaction Goals
Join Proficient Health and Roji Health Intelligence, in conjunction with ACO Exhibit Hall, for a webinar where we present the top 10 ways to increase specialist engagement in ACOs. We will dive into what specialist engagement is, why it is important and what your organization can do to increase engagement.
Date: Tuesday, November 17, 2020
Time: 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM
Proficient Health to Exhibit Virtually at the NAACOS 2020 Fall Conference
Proficient Health will be a virtual exhibitor at the 2020 NAACOS Fall Conference. The NAACOS virtual exhibit hall opens Monday, September 7 and will remain open through October 2, 2020. Conference attendees can utilize the Whova App to talk directly to our team, learn about our company, enter our giveaway and schedule solution demonstrations!