WEBINAR: How Children’s Hospitals Use Messaging Tools to Impact Growth, Burnout and Patient Care
Children’s Hospitals face unique challenges staying engaged with large networks of referring providers, and providers often get frustrated trying to get connected to the specialists that their patients need. With plenty of communications options available, it’s become clear that access and engagement are not the same.
See how children’s hospitals are using mobile tools to:
• Improve alignment with referring communities
• Protect provider schedules and time off
• Quickly connect primary care providers with the right specialists to achieve more efficient, high-quality patient care
• David Seo, M.D., Vice President & Chief Information Officer, Nicklaus Children’s Health System, Miami, F.L.
• J. David Hoover, M.D., Pediatric Surgeon, WakeMed Children’s Hospital, Raleigh, N.C.
Time: Eastern Time