Customer Support Analyst
The Customer Support Analyst will provide support to Proficient Health customers to obtain resolution for technical and product issues. Responsibilities include answering the customer support phone line, responding to customer support emails, obtaining and documenting specific incident details, responding to customer requests, and coordinating resolution of questions and issues within required SLAs.
- Develop and maintain a working knowledge of Proficient software and products.
- Provide and maintain primary support to customers on issues relating to Proficient products and solutions.
- Answer and respond to telephone and email requests and issues from customers.
- Document and drive resolution of customer support issues, collaborating with Development, Product Management and Account Management, to meet individual customer needs.
- Proactively monitor and update customers regarding issues and questions.
- Assist with back-office technical tasks for customer implementations.
- Assist in product documentation creation and updates.
- Participate in rotation for after-hour customer support
- Polished phone presence with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage challenging customer interactions while maintaining a professional demeanor.
- Highly organized, excellent problem-solving skills, detail-oriented and self-directed.
- Demonstrated ability to work successfully in a customer-facing role.
- An ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
- 1-2 years of prior experience in a customer support role (desired).
- Bachelor's degree and/or equivalent experience preferred.