CAREERS: Java Developer
Java Developer (2 positions)
The successful candidate will work with our small development team on our Capture product line. This job will leverage the latest micro-service and cloud ready technologies to fully adapt Capture to the cloud.
- Developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance
- Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- 2+ years of Java web application development
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Understanding of Java
- Knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience in the Spring Framework
- Experience with continuous integration and the associated toolsets
- Linux/Unix experienced
Fill out my online form.