CAREERS: Regional Client Success Manager
Regional Client Success Manager
- Coordinates Proficient Health's relationship with designated accounts to drive client retention, loyalty, and satisfaction; by
- bringing together resources within Proficient Health in support and knowledge of your accounts,
- engaging sales services on behalf of Proficient Health as opportunities arise.
- assuring the successful adoption of company products or services,
- driving long-term value and initiatives that align with clients' mission-focused outcomes
- proactively monitoring the satisfaction of clients
- establishing a pace for client interactions that assures each client solutions are deployed
- assuring client inquiries are fulfilled and concerns addressed promptly
Client Success Management
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Schedules inquiries with clients to discuss their key area of focus, takes detailed notes, creates and maps out solutions to support client needs, and provides continuous follow-up.
- Resource for the support team as a secondary point of contact to troubleshoot and communicate customer issues
- Know the points of contact in the account, including, but not limited to, decision-makers, contract signers, super users, administrators and where possible a few users
- Understand how the customer is using Proficient Health software and what services (i.e. interfaces, forms, etc.) they have, including what value the customer perceives
- Know the material terms of the applicable contract, i.e. Expiration date and renewal dates and terms, based on the contract and any addendum or amendment
- Develop and maintain a strong working knowledge of proficient software and services; competently demonstrate via presentation or product/service demo
- Identify at-risk clients, establish retention in success plans, detect and recommend new opportunities and necessary changes to enhance the internal process, technologies, and workflow to enrich client experiences
- Routinely meet with the assigned Account Executive to assist with the development and execution of an account expensing strategy. Collaborate across business lines to execute and monitor production and programs for effectiveness, ensuring a successful client lifecycle with renewal, cross-sell, and up-sell opportunities.
- Provide educational opportunities for assigned accounts to promote all new products, features and functionality currently offered by Proficient Health
- Visit assigned accounts regularly to evaluate needs or to promote product or service sales; establish and maintain a regular schedule to visit assigned accounts.
- Emphasize product features based on an analysis of customers' needs and the technical knowledge of product capabilities and limitations
- Document and communicate requests and recommendations from customers to Proficient Health Team
- Proactively monitor trends and utilization of company software, identify unusual items and follow up and/or determine action items as needed on at least a monthly basis
- Drive and increase usage of products or services through effective demonstration and explanation to clients, and support and effectively respond to all questions posed by clients.
- Develop and present demonstrations of specified Proficient offerings based on current customer's/prospect's needs.
- Assist in the implementation process including but not limited to the kick-off call, workflow analysis, and go live.
- Proactively seek out material including quotes, use cases, blog posts and the like and share with the marketing team.
- To best meet the needs of our customers highly variant schedules, working off-hours may be occasionally required.
- Liaise with cross-functional internal teams (Client Services/Product Development/Sales/Account Executives) to improve the entire customer experience
- Prepare reports on account activity and status including customer satisfaction and current/pending changes with the account as needed
- Attend and participate in scheduled meetings including sales and operational meetings
- Department: Client Services; Reports to: Associate Director of Client Services; Client Success
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail and deadlines
- Organize and develop project plans
- Ensure customer satisfaction throughout the project lifecycle
- Analyzed and managed product risk and progress
- Highly professional verbal and written and oral communication skills
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Knowledge of principles and methods for showing and promoting software and services
- Highly organized
- Solid experience in MS Office Suite, solid Excel proficiency required
- Ability to learn and master other technical tools used in the performance of the job as required by the company (CRM, Smartsheet, electronic calendar, email, etc.)
- Ability to understand new technologies and concepts
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Work experience in a clinical setting
- Generally works in an office environment and will also travel to customer sites up to 50% of the time as needed. Most customer sites are in an office/hospital/medical setting.
- Ability to operate a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine, computer and printer, mobile phone
- Ability to travel (car/air) to customers sites
- Ability to meet vendor certification requirements which may include immunizations for flu, TB, etc.
- Ability to occasionally lift up to 15 pounds